Wednesday 8 February 2012

Title Sequences

Beginning to research into space and science title sequences for inspiration.
I found this title sequences inspiring , audio wise also! I like the way the planets have images of different scientific moments , this is something i could consider as i am going to use images from the most read articles in my title sequence and maybe indents.




Here is different approach used for a Horizon Title sequence for a BBC documentary called 'playing god' about a scientific discovery of a new species of spider is also interesting and inspiring in terms of audio and motion graphics. Although there is alot of film used throughout, there is small pieces of motion graphics to do with cells multiplying and the television cracking up 'this creates a creepy scientific feel to the sequence' I also like the un-nerving noises with voice over is effective and could suit my title sequence. 






No comments:

Post a Comment